This warming chai-spiced Ashwagandha herbal tonic mix helps increase vitality and expand happiness. Ashwagandha is one of the most revered ancient adaptogens.
Add one or two teaspoons to eight ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Delicious in tea and/or nut milk. Sweeten to taste.
For more recipe ideas check out our Divine Love Tonic
Stress relief // Memory food // Hormone balancer // Immunity booster
- Ashwagandha is a powerful whole system balancer and adaptogenic remedy. It has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to help alleviate stress, support physical and mental stamina, balance the immune system, support the nervous system, promote restful sleep, improve memory and support healthy adrenal, sexual and cognitive function. In laboratory studies, Ashwagandha has been shown to kill cancer cells and enhance immune cells.
- Ginger has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used as a digestive aid since ancient times. Cardamom helps the body eliminate toxins and is used by Ayurvedic practitioners to combat depression. Cassia cinnamon has been shown to lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Himalayan pink salt provides the body with essential minerals, balances electrolytes and pH, and supports optimal nutrient absorption.
Instant Adaptogenic Chai Recipe:
- 1 cup of your favorite black or puerh tea
- 1 teaspoon of Moondeli's Calming Adaptogen
- Almond milk to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener (optional)
Brew a cup of your favorite black or puerh tea. Add Moondeli Calming Adaptogen, nut milk and sweetener and stir to combine. Serve in your favorite tonic vessel and enjoy.
For a caffeine free evening version simply eliminate the tea and add Calming Adaptogen to a cup of warm or chilled nut milk.
Ginger // Chai
Ingredients: Organic ashwagandha (India), Organic ginger (India), Organic cardamom (Guatemala), Organic cassia cinnamon (Indonesia), Pink salt (Pakistan).
50 servings per jar
Vegan, organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar free
Specific: Not for use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend