Hand Repairing Gloves
The moisturizing hand repairing gloves are enriched with natural extracts, active molecules, shea butter and olive oil. They stimulate the skin's renewal process and help to firm, soften and moisturize the skin. Age spots are lightened gently. They also reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and provide protection against the sun.
- Repairing damaged skin
- Removing wrinkles and helping against skin aging
- Smoothing coarse skin
- Protecting against the sun
- Removing dead skin cells
- Gently bleaching age spots
All skin types
- Wash your hands and dry them. Take out the gloves from the bag. Use scissors to open glove’s packaging.
- Put your hands into the gloves and massage your hands to absorb the essence.
- Remove the gloves after 20 to 30 minutes. Wash your hands and dry them.
- Use them two or three times a week. You can use them even daily if necessary.
Shea Butter : Reassuring , moisturizing , moisture regulating and smoothing effect on the skin
Vitamin C : Supports significantly the formation of collagen , which gives skin the solid structure and elasticity . An effective antioxidant that makes free radicals harmless.
Vitamin E : Protects against environmental influences, protecting against premature skin aging.
Hydrolyzed Collagen : Gives skin its moisture and elasticity back . Reduces wrinkles and additionally improves your skin.
Rosa Rugosa leaf extract : cleanses and tightens the tissue and provides the physiological balance restored.
Olive Oil : The high content of vitamin E and antioxidants together with the unsaturated fatty acids delays the aging process of human cells , particularly of the skin cells
1 individually packaged pair of gloves for single application
We Also Recommend