Please select all options.
The most clinically proven and technologically advanced growth factor serum that utilizes patented exosome methods to feed stem cells and fibroblasts to replenish the skin’s shortage of growth factors and proteins. This improves all aspects of aging and damage by encouraging the skin’s repair process and stimulating new cell development for youthful skin.
We highly recommend this product for anyone looking to elevate the results of their home routine. It is also a must for anyone who is undergoing micro-needling treatments. This serum elevates the results you will achieve by providing a high dose and concentration of collagen and elastin forming growth factors. Plus it works to lighten pigmentation and greatly supports the healing of inflammatory skin conditions and acne scarring.
- Stemfactor has 600+ growth factors and skin protein, that reverse the signs of aging by stimulating new cells and rebuilding collagen and elastin.
- It restores damaged skin elevating skins appearance and health.
- Empowers glowing and rejuvenated skin.
- Comprehensive skin remodelling with exosome technology.
Aging, Sensitive, Irritated, Pigmented, Dry.
Apply 1-2 pumps on clean skin in the morning and evening. Follow with additional serums and moisturizer if needed.
Apply excess product to the back of hands to keep them soft and youthful.
- Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media/Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (Growth Factor Media) – 600 growth factors and proteins protected in bio-identically active exosomes, which are stable, three dimensional, and physiologically balanced as well as bio-available so your skin can decide when/ how to use them, to transport and communicate with cells in the skin for improved performance and skin rejuvenation.
- HGF (Hepatocyte Growth Factor) – enhances wound repair and increases the number of macrophages for scar tissue removal.
- TGF-B, B2 & B3 (Transforming Growth Factor) – increases new blood vessel formation and collagen production.
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) – increases the number of collagen manufacturing cells along with increasing their production levels.
- PDGF (Platelet Derived Growth Factor) – creates new fibroblasts, increases the number of macrophages, and increases angiogenesis and new cell development
Water (Aqua), Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phosphatidylcholine, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.