Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation is a breakthrough foundation to cover, help heal and minimize - even eliminate - procedural scars. Breathable Foundation covers and treats a wide variety of skin problems: skin injuries, wounds, rashes, cracked, dry skin, acne scars, rosacea and other skin conditions. "Ceravitae", the super charged oxygen complex in Breathable Foundation, proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging or wounded skin.
Enjoy seeing the natural beauty of your skin shine through. Goes on sheer but once set, you can build as much as you wish to cover blemishes and give the finish that you desire. And it lasts longer and feels lighter than other foundations so you can wear it all day.
- Conceals imperfections while healing the skin at the same time.
- Ceravitae™ proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth.
- Helps treat rosacea, redness, acne, psoriasis, eczema and wounds.
- Aloe vera barbadensis and Vitamin E calms, soothes, supports healing and cools skin.
- Doesn’t smudge due to sweat or humidity and is water and transfer resistant.
It has SPF25 UVA/UVB protection.
- Feels like you are not wearing anything and stays on all day so no need to reapply.
- Non-irritating to sensitive skin and non-comedogenic.
- This foundation is hypoallergenic, paraben-free and vegan.
All skin types and suitable to wear post treatments.
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer