RETINALDEHYDE VS. RETINOL
- Retinaldehyde works way faster at making collagen and elastin in your skin than retinol.
- Retinaldehyde is proven to be 20x stronger but with no irritation.
- Retinaldehyde penetrates through the skin barrier deep into the skin and is stored and used as needed.
- Retinol has to become Retinaldehyde in the skin to be effective.
- Retinaldehyde respects your skin barrier and does not sensitize your skin
- Retinaldehyde is intelligent. Your skin stores it in the Vitamin A receptors and converts and uses as needed which prevents dry, peeling and depleted skin and results in healthy, glowing skin.